Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friends and Family in Town!!!

April has been jam packed with lots of fun and visits from family and friends! The weekend April 9th was definitely a busy one.

Friday, my parents came into town to babysit T while Ben and I went out to Sugo to celebrate his birthday! It was an amazing meal and we had a great date night!
Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL husband! Not to mention, the best father to Tyler that I could ever ask for! It warms my heart in an unimaginable way to see my two boys together!

Saturday, I headed to the airport to pick up Rienna and Bianca and was in MAJOR party planning mode after that!
Steph, Anastasia and I threw a Baby Shower for our friends Andy and Angela who are expecting their baby girl in June. We were so excited to host a "story book themed" shower for them! We got to welcome a lot of college friends in town for a mini reunion!
It was a blast!
After the shower, Andy and Angela hosted everyone at their house for a shrimp boil! Ben stayed home and watched the babies after their bedtime so that Rienna and I were able to stay up late with all of our college buds (Leah, Jannell, Rienna, Donna, Shaun, Andy, Angela, Jray, Anastasia and many others were on hand) reminiscing about old times! I laughed so hard it hurt!!!

Sunday, we went to brunch at Peachtree Diner and said goodbye to everyone! My, what a Busy Busy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment