Monday, May 27, 2013

Jacob Drew Sullivan

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the Sullivan family! Jacob Drew arrived at 11:19am on May 20, 2013. Weighing in at 6lbs 3oz. and was 20.5 inches long.
He is seriously a DREAM baby! We have lucked out yet again. He rarely cries and just loves to sleep and eat. We are in love and couldn't be happier to have him in our lives!
It's been one week since his arrival and I've never felt more complete...even if I am a hormonal mess these days (cry at the drop of a hat anyone?).

Tyler is also such a wonderful big brother. You can tell he truly loves Baby Jacob. Always smothering him with kisses and talking to him in this cute little high pitched voice.
The only adjustment issues has been the "de-spoiling" that comes with being with both sets of grandparents for a week.

Enjoy the pics below...I'll post more about his birth story, my recovery, etc later this week!









No comments:

Post a Comment