Thursday, April 30, 2009

All over this Country!!!





This week was quite an adventure for me!!! It's been Travel, Travel, and MORE Travel...but so much fun!

Friday I headed to Denver, CO to visit my girl Kera who's been living there for almost a year. Erin and Melissa decided to fly in from DC and Phoenix to join in the festivities too!!!
Friday night we all went to Sushi Den for dinner! It was Such a cool restaurant and the food was AMAZING!!!
After our sushi fix, we headed to the Front Porch in Downtown Denver! We had such a fun night!!!
After lots of drinks, we decided to hold our own American Idol auditions, asking random people to showcase their talents.
What was our talent you ask? Singing Enrique Iglesias' "Now that your gone"over and over at the top of our lungs!!! We got some very random looks!! It was freaking hilarious!!! I love hanging with Kera, Melissa and Erin because we always have the craziest nights!!!
Saturday morning we bonded with breakfast and old college videos, then we ventured out to Boulder to do some shopping on Pearl St. We went to a bunch of different shops that were SO adorable (there was even one that Kera likes to call "Crate and Barrel on Crack" and it really was...)
We also stopped at a coffee shop and hung with the granola eaters and tree huggers for a bit!
Oh, and we couldn't call it a day without stopping to try on some MuMu's at a local art shop! (See pic above)
Saturday night we decided to stay in and order Chinese!! It was a cold rainy day and I guess we aren't spring chickens anymore. One night on the town will do us in!
Sunday, I was on a plane bright and early to head to Harrisburg, PA for work.
Monday night I hung out with my friend and coworker Sylvia and her hubby Brian who had just moved to H-burg! I got see their house, hang with their cutie dog Kramer, and then Sylvia and I went to dinner!
I was also scheduled to go to Minneapolis this week for work but that trip was sidetracked and I headed back to ATL a little earlier than expected.

It was a fun weekend/week, but I'm glad to be back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment