Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Zoey didn't like the Bunny ears!!!
But Ben did!!!


Mom and Dad Heatherly and Zoey!


Me and My mom!!!
Me and Ben by the pool with Zoey!

Happy Easter 2009 to everyone!!!
Other than a night of Pho with Steph and Pat to celebrate Ben's bday on Tuesday, the rest of the week was quite chill!
Ben and I spent a lot of time enjoying our newly painted deck, cooking in, & just spending some quality one on one time together!
Saturday, after a quick meeting with our landscaper in the morning, we headed up to Spartanburg to spend Easter with my parents!
Saturday night we grilled out Bratwurst and Chicken while catching up!
Sunday, Ben and I got up and went to church with my parents and then met my grandma (Momma Bobbie) for lunch at a Steakhouse near Downtown Spartanburg!

It was a fun weekend!

1 comment: