Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let the Summer Begin!!!

A pic of our new cornhole set!


This weekend was a relaxing one indeed.
It was good to catch up on rest and spend time with our ATL friends!
Friday night Ben and I had our usual date night but decided not to venture out.
Instead we ordered from our favorite Chinese place and vegged in front of the TV! It was nice to get some rest after weeks of traveling!
Saturday morning Ben and I slept in and then I met Steph M for a walk at Riverside Park. It was such a nice day out!
After the walk I came home and got ready for our BBQ. Ben and I hosted about 17 of our friends for a night of Cornhole, burgers, and beer!
It was such a fun night!
Sunday morning my hubby served me breakfast in bed as a special treat and then we spent the morning cleaning up from our party and shopping for new patio furniture! (Side note: As Ben and I were eating breakfast in bed we heard a LOUD crash outside. Turns out our patio table glass just shattered into a million little pieces all over deck. It was definitely one of the weirdest things I had ever seen).

Good times this weekend! We are excited for the Summer to begin!!!

And Happy Mother's Day to Mom Sullivan, Mom Heatherly, Momma Bobbie and all my good friends who are Moms and Moms-to-be!!! I hope you had a very special day!!!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo, bbq was a blast...all your parties always are :-) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That damn cornhole board isn't regulation! I got my butt kicked on that thing...

    ReplyDelete