Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustration....

Delivered today....
Had a 9lb-er last week....

Was the first to deliver, although I think she only gained 15lbs during the pregnancy...don't you hate her?


So...in the past week three celebs have given birth while my Tyler is still cooking away!
If I didn't know better, I would say these women paid off the doctor's to induce them early!
Either that or my little guy is a procrastinator, waiting til the last minute to make his appearance.


Work is done, so now comes the time to sit and wait for Baby T to get here!
Waiting sucks..and for a control freak like me, it's even harder!
I'm officially due on December 17th, so Tyler still has time to arrive before he's considered "late". But today I had my last doctor's visit before my 40 weeks is up, and I wasn't encouraged by the news. Although everything is fine, the doctor said that I'm not progressing in dilation so it could be a while before things happen.


So, will Tyler be a Christmas baby??? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

On another frustrating note, Ben and I have decided to replace some of the furniture in the baby's room before he gets here. I actually had two furniture pieces that my grandparents gave me refinished for Tyler's room, and we've been airing them out for months in the hope that the paint fumes would subside....no such luck.

Neither of us feel comfortable letting Tyler sleep in a room with such a strong odor, so we are sending the furniture off to the company to be repainted (and they better not even THINK of charging me) and we will keep it in the garage until we move into another house with more bedrooms. Now, we have just a few days to replace the furniture and get it ready for Tyler...

Uggg...more frustration!

But it's always better to be safe than sorry and trust me when I tell you, the fumes are still very bad.
Good thing he'll be in the bassinet with us for the first couple of months anyway!

So frustration is growing on my part, but it's only because I'm so ready for him to get here and I want everything to be perfect for him...what's a mom to do?

We'll keep you all updated as things progress!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment