Saturday, February 27, 2010

Date Night and visit from Nana and Papa!

The past couple of weekends have been very nice.
Last weekend, Nana and Papa were supposed to pay a visit but Papa got sick so we decided it was best to keep him away from Tyler for the time being.
So Ben, Tyler and I spent the weekend together going for walks in the park and around the neighborhood. Tyler loved it, but we quickly figured out that he likes rough terrain better than the smooth sidewalk...something about the vibration puts him right to sleep :)
Saturday night we went over to our next door neighbors house for dinner! Melanie cooked fried calamari, salad, smoked salmon pasta and creme brulee. Everything was delicious and Tyler loved playing with Jared and Melanie's daughter Maddie.

This weekend Nana and Papa came for a visit and Ben and I were able to have a date night. We went to Bone's and it was SO delicious!
Today will be spent doing the usual...running errands and hopefully getting in a walk around the neighborhood if it gets to a good temperature outside.
And Sunday Ben's going to meet up with some of the boys to watch the final US Hockey Match of the Olympics, while Amanda, Tyler and I cook dinner together!
Fun weekend!

Next week is my last week of maternity leave and I'm so sad about it. I'm looking forward to going back to work but will desperately miss all the quality time I have with Tyler. I really didn't realize how much I would enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment