Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 5 Month Bday Tyler!
























































Hello everyone!
We've had some fun adventures over the past couple of weeks! Matt and Suzie arrived with their twin boys Carson and Henry the weekend of May 15th. We had a great time with them! The boys were walking and into everything. It got to the point where we took away every breakable item in the house and raised it out of "toddler range." It was so fun watching the boys play together! We went to the Children's museum on Saturday and grilled out and played Scene It after the boys all went to bed! Good times all around!!! A Big shout out to Matt and Suzie for making the trek to ATL! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Last week Tyler turned 5 months old while I had to go to a work retreat for three days. No worries though.... I was still able to take his picture before my flight on Tuesday night (see above). It was tough being away from my boys, but I had my dad come in to relieve Ben of Daddy Duty on Friday.
I had an absolute blast with my coworkers and can't wait for next year's retreat!!! So fun!!! Friday night I arrived home in time to feed Tyler and get him to bed. Saturday morning we were up bright and early to hit the road to Spartanburg. Ben got to have a Daddy Weekend while Tyler and I visited Nana, Papa, Great Grandma Bobbie, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Travis.
Tyler had a wonderful time and got spoiled rotten of course! Nana and Papa just bought a new crib and high chair, so it made traveling with Tman a lot easier on me! Saturday night we grilled out hamburgers, and Sunday we went to church.
While Tyler and I were in Spartanburg, Ben had the ultimate "man weekend."
On Saturday he went to the East Atlanta Beer Festival with Mike and then ended the night at a roller derby..yes you heard me...roller derby!
Sunday was spent on golf course with the boys. Ben played a good game for not having picked up a club in three years. He scored 108!
We both arrived home at the exact same time on Sunday night, and gobbled down some Chinese food while we fed Tyler. After we put him to bed we got in some good Mommy/Daddy time before we hit the hay!
It was an exhausting but fun filled weekend!
This week Ben and I have gotten in some good runs for our Peachtree Road Race Training and had Pho with Steph and Pat on Wednesday! Their little Dylan will be here in a just a few short weeks!
Happy Memorial Weekend everyone! Another update from the Sullivans will be coming soon as I head to DC for the weekend for Jill's Bachelorette Party! Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment