Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bachelorette Shenanigans!

































Wow, I can't believe I've let my blog sit with no update for so long! Things have been absolutely crazy over the past month and we've have lots of adventures to update you all on!

Let's start with Memorial Day weekend! What a blast!!! I headed up to DC for my good friend Jill's bachelorette party in Dewey Beach!
The weekend started off with a fun lunch on Friday with my friend Amanda, then dinner and a little quality time with Ben and Tyler.
Saturday morning we were up bright and early! Ben dropped me off at the airport and then headed to Commerce, GA to meet my parents at the "half way" mark between Atlanta and Spartanburg. My parents asked if they could keep Tyler for a night during the Memorial Day weekend and Ben was easily persuaded with thoughts of extra sleep.
While Ben was catching up on his Zzzz's, I landed safely in DC. I rented a car and got to Dewey Beach just in time for Jam Session at one of our favorite bars Bottle and Cork. That night we got dolled up in Bachelorette gear and hit the town for our Good vs. Evil Superhero themed bachelorette night! We had a blast, and I partied like my "pre-mommy" days!
Sunday we were up and out the door early enough to hit up the Starboard (a.k.a the best bar EVER) for their famous Suicide Sunday which included my favorite Bloody Mary Bar in the world!
I had such a great time seeing my girls again and we definitely showed Dewey Beach that we can still party like rock stars..even in our 30's!
Monday I was back in Atlanta by noon, in time to spend the evening with my two favorite men!
What a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment