Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Parties Galore!






















This weekend was lots of fun for the Sullivan clan. Friday night was Pho night...date night as a family. What can I say? We are Pho-a-holics.
Saturday morning we walked to to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then Nana and Papa came to visit and brought lots of new toys for Tyler. They were happy to babysit so that Ben and I could sneak away and watch the Virginia Tech game at Hudson Grill with our good friend Roberta. It was a great victory for the Hokies...finally!
Saturday night Andy and Angela were trying out new recipes and watching football so Ben and I headed over. When my parents needed to get on the road, I headed home to play with Tyler and get him off to bed. Ben stayed and brought me home some yummy treats!
Sunday, was Waffle Sunday and even Tyler had one! It was a first for him and I think he liked them. I'm pretty good at making waffles if I do say so myself!
Sunday afternoon was spent going to the birthday party of our nanny's son Nico and our friend Emma and Mike's daughter Isabella.
It was a rainy and exhausting Sunday but lots of fun! Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment