Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Breakfast with Santa!


































We had quite the wild week/weekend in the Sullivan house!
I know everyone out there is with me when I say the Holidays are insanely busy!
Last Tuesday, Ben went out to a swanky dinner with his boss at Craft in downtown Atlanta!
Then I headed to Tuscaloosa for work on Wednesday and Thursday. It was my last work trip EVER! Hooray! Although, it's kind of bittersweet to say that!
When I got home on Thursday I hosted Book Club at my house on Thursday night. The book for the month was, Christmas Jars but alas, I didn't even start it. I'm still trying to get through Eat Pray Love that I started when Tyler was a month old! I've been stuck in India for quite some time!

Friday, I had a great interview with a company and am waiting to hear back from a few others. Things are definitely looking up in the job department but as the 1/1/11 deadline approaches, I'm starting to stress even more!

Friday night my parents came down for our Breakfast with Santa event on Saturday morning. We ordered Chinese and my mom stayed with Tyler so that my dad, Ben and I could go to the SEC Pre-game Party at Tavern 99. We tried to get in the door but the place was PACKED. Six tour buses of fans pulled up at the same time we did. So we ended up going to Fado and having beers on the rooftop. It was a good time all around!
Saturday morning we headed to breakfast with Santa which was so fun! Tyler had a blast...until he met St. Nick! He screamed his head off the minute we sat him down! After a few laughs and classic pictures we grabbed him up and calmed him down! All he needed was some Chocolate muffin and a hug from Mommy and Daddy and he was fine!

Saturday evening my sister (Aunt Kelly) arrived in town to babysit Baby T! Ben and I headed over to our friend Roberta and Mike's for their annual gingerbread party! We had a great time and were able to catch the crushing SEC Championship (my poor gamecocks) and the ACC Championship...GO HOKIES!

Sunday we had Dunkin Donuts and bid Aunt Kelly farewell! Then the family decorated the house for Christmas and had Tyler's 1 year photo shoot at Lenox Park with Danielle. It was freezing out but we got some great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment