Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthdays and More!

After the craziness of the holidays wore off, I officially bid farewell to my company and have
become a Stay at Home Mom until a job offer comes through. Fortunately, I've had a lot of great interviews lately and am anticipating good news very soon! But in the meantime, it's been great staying home with Tyler and we've stayed really busy! I'm hoping he will take those first steps before I start a new job! He's so close to walking...at this point I think it's more mind over matter! He's a stubborn little man...just like his mama...and doesn't like to be rushed.

My first week as a stay at home mom included Tyler's 1 year check up, Lunch with Steph and Dylan, a playdate with Emma and Bella and a Family Pho Date Night! I also introduced Tyler to Kid's Club at the gym and he really likes it!

Tyler passed his 1 year check up on Tuesday with flying colors, coming in at the 95th percentile for height and the 85th percentile for weight! I'm very proud of my little man and he was a trooper for his 4 shots.

Saturday we spent the day shuttling Tyler between the birthday parties of his friends Roe and Amelia. He had a great time at both parties. The pics above show him at Amelia's party and playing with his party favors afterwards!
Saturday night we went to Fuddruckers and Tyler loved it! He downed his grilled cheese and fruit and even had his kids meal cookie! We were such the suburban family on Saturday night...Gotta love it!

Sunday we went to church and then I met Steph for a trip to the High Museum to see the Dali Exhibit. We had a great girlie time followed by wine afterwards while the boys (Ben, Tyler, Pay and Dylan) watched football!

What a great way to start off 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment