Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Update & Catching up!!!














Well it's official!!! I knew it would happen someday! I knew that in the 3 years I've been blogging...one day life was going to get the better of me and I would leave my little website in the dust...I just knew it!

Well, that time has arrived...All it took was purchasing and moving into a new home while selling our old one, coupled with traveling all over the east coast and raising a 19 month old to make it happen!
My apologies out there to everyone that is a regular reader of the Adventures of The Sullivans! I promise not to let this happen again!

But in one word...we've been BUSY!!!
So let me catch you up!!!

Since I won't bore you with 3 months of details, I'll highlight all the major things that have happened since my last entry! In just a matter of weeks, we've managed to do the following:

1. Buy a house that was a former celebrity home! During our inspection we were told that Morris Day (Morris Day and the Time & Purple Rain) lived there and actually finished the basement for us ...HOORAY!
2. Memorial Day weekend - we actually had a really quiet one which was fantastic!
3. Girls weekend at the Ritz June 4th! So relaxing!
4. Celebrate Dylan's 1st Birthday (son of our friends Steph and Pat) on June 18th! Coincidentally it was Tyler's half birthday that very same day (can't believe my little man is getting so big)!
5. Celebrate Ben's 2nd Father's Day with a trip to his fave restaurant Sugo with good friends!
6. Go to Florida and Tennessee for work
7. Go on a week long Family Vacation to Isle of Palms!
8. Fly to DC for the weekend for the wedding of our friends Katye and Matt, and squeeze in time to see a lot of good friends and family!
9. Close on two houses and Move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Take Tyler to his second Braves game!
11. Go to NC for a few days for work while Tyler stayed with his Nana and Papa!
12. Remodel our new home
13. Unpack
14. Welcome my old Talecris buddies Chesare and Sylvia for a weekend in Atlanta!
15. Meet 4 of our new neighbor families!
16. Host Steph and Pat & Roberta and Mike for dinner this weekend and have our old neighbors Jared, Melanie, and Maddie over for a playdate at the pool on Sunday!

Yes..it's been busy...actually it's been insane! But now that we are settled in our new home...and the drama of the move is behind us, we are truly happy!!!
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and I will post pictures of the new house soon! I promise! I just want to get the renovations done so you can see the house in it's full glory!!!

Enjoy a few of the pictures of Summer 2011! It's been a wild one!

No comments:

Post a Comment