Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's WAY!!

Hey ya'll! Hope your Easter holiday was wonderful! Our's sure was!!!
Sorry I'm a little late in posting this week but I have Tyler full time now until Baby Jacob's arrival, and finding time to blog ain't as easy as it used to be.

The Thursday before Easter was Tyler's school parade, ice cream party and egg hunt. It was hilarious as usual. Tyler cried when he saw me because he thought I was leaving him when I went outside to get a spot for the parade...so he was NOT a happy parade marcher. But he had a great time during the egg hunt!

Friday, Tyler's soccer practice was cancelled but we still went to the fields and kicked the ball around, and then came home and did make your own pizzas.




Saturday, I was up bright and early to go help serve breakfast at the Ronald McDonald house. We went with a group of neighbors and it definitely fed my soul. I love doing stuff like that. I got home just in time to meet up with Tyler and Ben (they went to the gym/playroom) and my parents. Nana and Papa came to visit for Easter and Tyler couldn't have been happier to see them! They also came bearing gifts...way too many Easter gifts to be exact and they spoiled their grandson rotten.
We then headed up the street to World Harvest Church for lunch and Georgia's largest Easter Egg Hunt....which was an utter FAIL!!! It was a zoo (too many kids), was set up all wrong and Tyler was more scared of all the kids than to hunt for eggs.
Plus stupid parents let their kids score grocery bags upon grocery bags of eggs and my kid only got 6.
Never again that's for sure!



After the Egg Hunt we got ready for church.
We opted for Saturday service to avoid the massive crowds and it was a beautiful service.
After wards we headed to Bahama Breeze for dinner and then called it a night. I was wiped out!

Sunday morning, Tyler was SO excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought!
He wanted Spiderman shoes so bad he could taste it, and I'm happy to report that the Easter Bunny came through. He also got a Giant T-Rex, a Lightning McQueen Tshirt, and a Star Wars Figurine set.
Along with a bunch a candy.


We then had a light breakfast with Nana and Papa and started to prep for Sunday Brunch. We had 30 people over at the house for food, crafts and an Easter Egg Hunt. It was a huge success, and a lot of fun memories were made!!!




I hope you all had a blessed Easter Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment