Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The InLaws in Town

What's up everyone? Hope you had a great week!!! The weather here SUCKED this weekend...just in time for Ben's parents to arrive.
We had a a lot of outdoor activities planned which had to be derailed. I'm telling you, if  it rains on Easter Sunday this week (which it's supposed to) when I have 30 ppl over at my house for Easter Brunch, I might have to bust a cap in Al Roker's ass....I digress, let's move on shall we?

Last week I finished up Jacob's nursery (pics to come), and made sure that my neighbor Anna and my mom were both recovering well after major surgeries. Gratefully, everyone came through with flying colors!

Ben's parents arrived on Friday so we were able to take them to Tyler's soccer practice. It gets more and more hilarious every time! After practice we went to the Counter for burgers where Tyler enjoyed watching the videos Grandma took during soccer.


Saturday morning we made a huge breakfast and then the boys went to Lowe's for the kid's workshop. They made bird feeders but they didn't really turn out well at all.
Our bird feeder made a debut in the trash can before the end of the weekend...sorry but the dang thing was falling apart!
Meanwhile, Jan and I went baby shopping!
After everyone got back we had egg dying time and then went to see the Croods at Studio Movie Grill. Tyler loved it, and to tell you the truth, so did I. Such a cute movie!


Saturday night we watched bball and ordered Chinese.
Sunday, the inlaws were heading out after lunch. Tyler had a couple of friends over for playdates and we had an egg hunt in the basement. Around noon we headed into downtown Roswell for lunch and then Ben took Jan and Dwight to the airport. Meanwhile, I met up with Leah and Tyler's BFF Jack at the mall for pics with the Easter Bunny. They came out super cute!!!


Have a great week everyone! It's Hump Day!!! and I have less than 60 days til Baby Jacob's arrival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment