Friday, March 1, 2013

March Madness!!!

Welcome to March everyone! I can't believe it's here!!!
And by that I don't mean Oh this year is going by so quickly, I mean Oh Dear God please hurry up and get here May.
I'm 28 weeks today peeps! HOLLER!!!!
Went to the doc and got my glucose test done & my RH Negative shot...so much fun (insert sarcasm here).
But Baby Jacob's heart rate was a strong 152 and they said that most likely they will be taking him on May 17th. YAY!!!!! That means only 11 more weeks to go! I can't wait to meet my little man!

We were supposed to go to Chattanooga this weekend for our last "Family of 3" trip, but they are calling for snow...and I don't want to be driving all up in the mountains in the snow with a 3 year old. So we are postponing the trip 2 weeks and going St. Pattys weekend instead.
As for this weekend...I guess we will play it by ear! Maybe some more nesting and some quality playtime with Tyler! I can never have enough of that!

Oh and who's excited for Bball???? Not me this year womp womp...UNC Sucks so I haven't really been keeping up with it that much. But I do love me some brackets at March Madness and will be hoping that my selections will bring in some cold hard cash! I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite bball player ever (and Tyler's namesake), Tyler Hansbrough...GO HEELS! (if you are wondering why a Hokie and Gamecock are UNC Fans click HERE)




I'll catch you up on the flip side, hoochies! Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment