Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kidless Weekend

Hi All, Hope you had a great weekend.
Ours was so relaxing it should be outlawed. Now I love my kid to pieces...he's the apple of my eye. But I'm not gonna lie and say that a weekend stay with Nana and Papa every once in awhile is great! Especially when you are 7 months preggers and just want to stay in your PJ's all day!

The week leading up to our "child free weekend" was pretty busy. I had dinner with the girls at Sip on Monday and then on Wednesday Ben went to the Hawks game with all of the guys. Thursday, I hosted my monthly book club at my house....and don't forget that Tyler was out sick Monday and Tuesday. So needless to say, by Friday we were ready for some down time.
Ben met up with my parents in Commerce, GA on Friday to drop Tyler off (he was feeling much much better and couldn't wait to spend the weekend with N&P). I had to work since I had taken off Monday and Tues to watch my sick little man.
Ben was back home in time for dinner though so we ordered Indian and started our Walking Dead Marathon.
Saturday we spent the morning being absolutely lazy and finishing up the Walking Dead...we are now officially caught up. Such a good show!
Saturday night we ventured to Buckhead and hit up an Atlanta staple called Dante's Down the Hatch. Pretty cool little place that has been around for ages. We had Fondue, fun drinks (virgin pina colada for me) and dessert.

Sunday I went shopping, met Steph and Amanda for lunch and mani/pedi's and then we headed to Commerce to meet my parents to pick up the Tman. We met at Ruby Tuesdays for dinner and got Tyler home just in time for bed. He was exhausted from his weekend of fun!

                                              Eating corn dogs for dinner at Nana and Papa's
                                            Decorating a cupcake at Uncle Travis's bakery
                                             Playing Skeeball with Nana at Chuck E Cheese

As for me??? I pretty much looked like this all weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment