Monday, December 15, 2008

Celebrate good times...come on!!!

Yeah.... we look hot!!!
Guitar Hero Queens!!!

So, after I passed my test on Thursday I was ready to PAR-TAY!!! I picked Caryn up from the W Hotel around 5:30 and we headed to the mall to do some celebratory shopping! (BTW, I think I have a serious addiction to Ann Taylor Loft....seriously) Caryn was in town for work so it was great to see her!!! (We went out to dinner on Tues night with my friends Amanda and Kim but Wed night I had to study so wasn't able to hang) After the mall Caryn and I trucked to my friend Steph's apartment for my book club meeting. Caryn got to meet a lot of my friends while we discussed the book briefly over a couple glasses of wine. But seeing as we had more celebrating to do we decided to head back to my house to pick up Ben! When we got to the house, the three of us had such a great time catching up that we opted not to even go out at all. So I made Caryn and I some drinks as Ben introduced Caryn to Guitar Hero!!! How Caryn has gotten by for the past year without playing "the most amazing game EVER" is beyond me. But guess what? She rocked at it! I have to say I didn't believe her one bit when she said, "Um, watch out kids...I played piano growing up so I think I'll be really good at this" but it definitely was a site to behold. We even had to call her hubby Brett and fill him in on the action!
We crashed around midnight and I drove Caryn to the airport bright and early Friday morning!
It was so great seeing her and even better to have a partner in crime to celebrate my PHR!

3 comments:

  1. After I read your blog, I sent Caryn a message on FB saying I challenge her. We should play Guitar Hero at your parent's house this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysterical!! and dude NOBODY TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT BLINK for like 3 minutes straight!! holy crap. they should come out with a blinking contest game now cause i would rock that one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- we look so bad a$$ in the pics. giving that girl in green pig tails in guitar hero a run for her money.

    ReplyDelete