Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Update





This weekend was definitely fun but much more chill...thank goodness!

Friday night was date night and Ben and I went to Little Alley Tapas Restaurant in Roswell. I LOVED their tapas...however I think Ben only liked them!
Regardless, the restaurant had a very cool atmosphere...very funky, jazz kind of thing going on!

Saturday started with a trip to the gym and then to Spike's Running store to get some new running shoes for my half marathon training. The guy there was super helpful and even had me run on a treadmill to complete a Gait Analysis...not sure what that means exactly...but I know it helps you find a good shoe! I can't wait to try them out! After that it was more errand running then we headed home to get ready for the VA Tech Alumni Christmas party! It was a potluck dinner at an art gallery so Ben asked me to make my Mom's Turkey Dressing! Well, what normally turns out as a fantastic dish ended up turning into a big pile of YUCK! I decided to use some Sage that was different from my normal sage and it ruined the whole dish! I was so upset!!! So we stopped by Publix and picked up some chicken tenders instead.... But it ended up being okay as there were two other dressing/stuffing dishes at the party anyway! We ended up meeting some great people and having a really fun time!

Sunday Ben and I headed to Steph and Pat's for dinner. Their friend Chris was over and he brought over 6lbs of Brazilian Steak. I made my broccoli and cheese casserole (redemption for my dressing catastrophe) and Steph made a salad!! We had a great time!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment