Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!!!




















What a crazy past couple of weeks it's been in the Sullivan house!

After our trip to Charlotte, we had a nice week/weekend at home as a family. Ben had the week off and took care of Tyler...they got to have boy bonding, while Mommy worked. I also had to take my first overnight trip away from Tyler. It was tough, but it was only for one night, so I wasn't in total "Missing Tyler Meltdown." My dad was also in town for a training, so it worked out great that he was on hand to help take care of Tyler. He loved getting one on one grandson time in! After our quiet weekend at home, I went to the airport on Sunday and picked up my best friend a.k.a Aunt Jo Jo, so that she could spend her spring break with Tyler.

We all had a ball together! Tyler loved Aunt Jo Jo and she adored him just as much!
Johanna and I also got to have a girls night which included a trip to the nail salon and then sushi!
Tuesday afternoon, I took Tyler to his first Gymboree class while Johanna got some nap time in! I was a little skeptical of Gymboree for a 3 month old, but I can assure you that Tyler had a so much with the other babies. His expression during Mirror Tummy Time (see pic above) was proof enough for me. Notice his reflection in the mirror! We signed him up for weekly classes!

I had off for Good Friday so Tyler and I did a lot of errand running then met Ben for lunch and ate outside!
Saturday, Grandma (Ben's mom Jan) arrived into town to visit Tyler for a few days. After we picked her up from the airport, we had lunch at Park Tavern, then walked Tyler around Piedmont park in downtown Atlanta! It was such a beautiful day and Tyler loved being outside.
Saturday night Grandma babysat, so Ben and I could go to Medieval Times for Amanda's Bday party! What a crazy time that was! There was jousting, eating with your hands, and lots of drinks! We got home just in time to put Tyler to bed before the Easter Bunny arrived.

Sunday morning we got up early, got dressed, got Tyler in his Sunday best and drove to Spartanburg with Grandma to meet Nana, Papa, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Travis at church (Not before getting a speeding ticket 15 miles from church...mean cops).
After church, we all went out to eat at California Dreamin, then it was back on the road with the Tman to Atlanta!

Monday morning I was up and out the door at 7:30 and on my way to Austin, TX for work.
I was away for our National Manager's meeting for an entire week. It was a lot of fun and I had an absolute blast at the beautiful resort, but I missed my boys like CRAZY and was so glad to be home on Friday.
Meanwhile, Grandma took care of Tyler for most of the week, and Aunt Kate flew in on Tuesday to help as well.
Both Ben's mom and sister were here to celebrate Ben's bday on the 7th. I was so sad to miss it but he had a great time eating at Sugo with the family. And Tyler behaved really well for them during the week.

Tyler also went with the nanny for two days last week. We are getting him adjusted to the nanny share that starts full time this week.
I'll have another post about Ben's 31st Bday Whirlyball bash soon, along with more Easter pics!
Time is flying by so fast...Tyler is getting so big and his personality is really starting to shine! We feel truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. that pic of you and little T (and his silly grin) is just tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Erin! That is a great pic!

    ReplyDelete