Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 31 to ME!!!

Yes, I'm officially in my "early thirties" as of Oct 6th! It was a great Birthday! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I was able to spend most of the day with Tyler which was great! We met Steph and Baby Dylan out for lunch and Ben took Tyler and I to sushi for dinner! He also gave me a gorgeous blue topaz bracelet to match my ring and earrings! I'm in love!!!

Thursday, Tyler and I ventured to Jacksonville to see Rienna, Aaron, Bo and Bianca! I had to be in Jacksonville for work and Rienna was on maternity leave and available to babysit, so it worked out quite nicely. I have to admit that flying alone with a 10 month old was....well...challenging. Tyler was well behaved but just WIRED to the max! He was quite the wiggle worm on both flights but we survived! Luckily we sat by gentlemen on both flights that were fathers and happy to help me! And my social butterfly son loved greeting everyone on the plane... My apologies to the bald man directly in front of me in 12C that kept getting his head rubbed!

We were home by Friday evening and CRASHED! I was so exhausted...flying with a 10 month old can be equated to running a half marathon...I know...I've done both!

Saturday was a great day!!! We had my birthday party complete with tailgating food and ice cream cupcakes from Cold Stone! We had 8 friends over to the house to watch the Gamecocks play and WIN!!! We ended up beating Alabama (#1 team in the country for anyone that's been living under a rock) and actually have a shot at the SEC Championship this year! I'm so excited for my team! It's about time we ROCKED!!!
Goooooo Cocks...fight...win...kick ass!!!

Sunday was a wash due to too many celebratory beverages on Saturday. We did make it to Babies R Us to load up on Tyler supplies, but that's about it!

Here's to another fun weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment