Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Date Night Out and Chateau Elan!














This weekend Nana and Papa came to Atlanta so that Mommy and Daddy could have a date night out! They stayed the night at our house and watched Tyler, while Ben and I stayed downtown at the Marriott Marquis and then headed to the Tabernacle to see Daniel Tosh! Tosh.0 is one of the funniest shows on TV right now, and he was hilarious live! We had a fun night out complete with dinner at the Marriott (FYI, the food there is nothing to write home about) and drinks at Pulse Lounge. Good times all around!
Saturday we slept in and were back to our house by lunch. After we fed Tyler, we headed to Chateau Elan with my parents and Baby T.
We had a great time. We ate lunch at an Irish Pub and then Ben and Dad headed into the winery for the tour. Meanwhile my mom and I hung out with Tyler by the fountain outside. It was a beautiful day and he loved watching the water. I was able to come back inside the winery for the wine tasting though!
After the tasting we headed home with a very tired Tyler!
Sunday, we walked to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and went to Cold Brew to watch the Redskins play!
A very fun weekend indeed!
This weekend is Halloween and I can't wait to dress Tyler up for some trick or treating!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I come from Chicago to visit and I don't make the blog?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm ready for pics of Lobster Baby!

    ReplyDelete