Monday, November 24, 2008

Gobble Gobble!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I will be taking a blogging break this week as Ben and I get ready to head up to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with his family!
It should be a fun week!!! If anyone is staying in the DC area for Thanksgiving please let us know. We would love to meet up if time permits!!!

This weekend was a fun weekend here in Hotlanta...or should I say Cold-lanta!!! If the 24 degree mornings give any indication of the future (which I believe they do), it's going to be a brutal winter this year!!!

Friday, I got back from Little Rock just in time to make dinner with Ben. It was an interesting date night to say the least. You know a recession has hit when you go to a quaint Indian Restaurant at 8:30pm on a Friday and you are the ONLY people in the restaurant....but hey, at least we got good service..hahaha!

After dinner, we came home and watched "Stop-Loss" with Ryan Phillipe (rarrr). Not a great movie unfortunately, and I cannot believe that Ryan left Reese Witherspoon to be with Abbie Cornish who stars in the film. She is so not cute...and Reese is adorable!!! But regardless of my feelings towards the Ryan/Abbie affair...it was still NOT that great of a film!

Saturday Ben and I had a tennis lesson with one of Ben's coworkers. This once again confirmed that I suck, but at least I have a lot of time left to practice before our tennis season with ALTA begins in January.

After practice, we went to grab some Pho for lunch and then did a bunch of errands. As soon as we got home I had to make Macaroni and Cheese (which turned out GREAT by the way..it was a Boston Market Mac & Cheese copycat recipe) so that we could go over to Melissa and Chris's house for their T-giving party. So much fun! And the food was fantastic. We spent most of the night playing drinking games and soaking in the hot tub. Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Sunday Ben and I headed to the gym! Afterwards, I ran out to do some more errands, and met up with Steph M for coffee! For dinner I cooked chicken and potatoes, and then Ben and I watched 24 Redemption!!! AMAZING!!! I so missed Jack Bauer!!!!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment