Monday, November 10, 2008

One Crazy Weekend after another!!!

Steph S, Me, Steph M and Caroline at Tallulah Falls!
Kristen, Steph S, and Caroline with Mickey Pigs!!! That was some GOOD barbecue!


Rienna, Aaron and Baby Bo

Me and Baby Bo

Rock Band...the best video game on earth!


This weekend was another fun filled weekend for the Sullivans!!!
Friday night Ben and I headed over to a party at our friends Grace and Jon's house.
It was Jon's birthday and he had just finished remodeling his basement! It looked great!
We had such a great time playing Wii, Beer Pong, and best of all Jamming out to Rock Band (the best video game EVER)!!!
I got so many props for my rendition of "Eye of the Tiger".

Saturday morning I was up early and on a plane to Jacksonville. I was picked up around 11am by Rienna and Aaron and their sweet baby boy Bo! When Bo was born back in May, I promised Rienna that I would make a trip out to meet him as soon as I could. I had some frequent flier miles saved so I was very excited to book the trip to Jacksonville a couple of months ago.

We had a blast hanging with baby! We grabbed lunch at their favorite sports bar Sneakers where we were able to catch the South Carolina game! GO COCKS, Way to kick some Arkansas Butt!
Then after lunch, we all headed back to their house. We took a walk with little Bo, and played with him a bunch! Then we ordered some Chinese food and watched Dirty Dancing until we fell asleep. It was so much fun having girlie time with Rienna and meeting her little boy! Bo is the cutest baby ever! I'm officially in love! And can you believe that I never heard him cry the entire time I was there. He is the most well behaved baby on earth. Rienna and Aaron lucked out with this kid!!!

Sunday morning Aaron and Rienna dropped me off at the airport at 8am. I arrived back in Atlanta just in time to make the hike to Tallulah Falls with Steph M, Steph S, and Caroline.
We had such a great time. We stopped for BBQ at a place called Mickey Pig's. After a delicious BBQ sandwich (and getting toilet paper stuck on my butt in the bathroom), we made the trek to the park where we spent the afternoon visiting all of the Overlooks to the falls. There were 10 overlooks total and it was a 2.5 mile hike. The best part was the 367 steps we had to hike after the suspension bridge. I'll be honest... I freaked out on the suspension bridge (basically running across to make it to the other side alive) but the stairs to the top of the falls were a feat to be had. I felt like Rocky when we got to the top!
After hiking we came back home and Steph M and I met up with Ben and Pat at their house. We ordered some pizza, drank wine, and watched football!
It definitely was a fun filled weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a blast at the falls with ya'll! I am so glad we did that!

    ReplyDelete