Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adventure Catch Up!!!

Ben and I serving as hosts!!!
Girly shot from the Party!


The Happy Couple gets ready to cut the cake!


Mmmmmm...delicious cake!!!


Ben, Tom and Pat



Wow!!! Just when I gave myself a pat on the back for keeping my blog updated regularly...I fall behind!
Last week was quite busy and this week was even busier so I guess I have to cut myself some slack!!!

Last week I flew to Indianapolis and Raleigh for HR Training. It was good to have a PHR refresher course and I learned a lot!
Indianapolis was pretty uneventful but I did get to hang out with my BFF Johanna when I was in Raleigh. I introduced her to Pho and she loved it!!! Score One for Me!!!

I got home Thursday night just in time to meet Ben at Seasons 52 for dinner and attend a VA Tech Alumni Happy Hour. It was a lot of fun!!!
Friday, I dog sat for Toula again and met Steph M. for lunch in Roswell. She brought her sweet baby dog Bella so it was fun to eat outside with both of the dogs. After lunch we took a quick walk in Roswell Park! Amanda came over after work to pick up Toula and help me make favors for Steph and Pat's engagement party!
Saturday was a very busy morning. I was up early running errands for the party. Ben and I were serving as hosts of the party with 3 other people and there was a lot to be done.
After I made some food for the party and finished up the favors, I went running in the park. I made it 6.2 miles and then headed over to Amanda's where I met up with Ben who was already there, helping Amanda move. I managed to get a double work out!!! Running 6 miles and lifting couches sure burned a lot of calories!!!
As soon as the move was over we came home and got ready for the party. Ben and I arrived at 5pm to help set up.
The party turned out to be a huge hit! We had a blast and I know Steph and Pat did too!!!
They especially loved the Newlywed game that we made them do, and the smore favors were a big hit as well!!!
Sunday I went to lunch with Amanda and Melissa. After lunch we got manicures and pedicures, and then Melissa and I did a bit of shopping for our upcoming Savannah and Vegas trips!!!
After shopping I came home and hung out with Ben and caught up on some DVR!
It was a very fun and busy week/weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Johanna told me she only thought pho was so so.

    ReplyDelete