Sunday, March 15, 2009

Now & Then....Chapel Hill!

Then: Memories with our Chapel Hill friends!






Now: Me and My old boss Suzanne at Top of the Hill!


This past week I was in Chapel Hill Mon - Thurs for a meeting for work.
It ended up being such a great time. I always love hanging with all my coworkers!!!
The conference was at the Carolina Inn which was gorgeous...and in close proximity to Franklin St!!! HOLLA!
Monday night was a reception and then a trip to Spanky's, Tuesday was an awards banquet and dance, and Wednesday we went to Top of the Hill for dinner and drinks.
Thursday I flew home and got ready for our St Pats trip to Savannah.

I loved being back in Tarheel Country and being there for a week brought back great memories of the year that I lived in Chapel Hill with Ben.

UNC and Chapel Hill will always hold a place in my heart. During Ben's time in grad school we got engaged, met some of the greatest people on earth, became Die HARD Carolina Basketball fans, and I got the opportunity to hang with my BFF Johanna a lot more than normal since she lived in Raleigh! It really was a wonderful time in my life that I wouldn't change for the world!

GO HEELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment