Monday, July 20, 2009

Babies, Bowling and Bunches of Fun!!!




What a crazy week we had!!! The biggest news was obviously finding out about Tyler!

Wednesday night we had a UNC Happy Hour that was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I think the excitement of the week caught up to me by Thursday because I missed our monthly book club.
I'm hosting next month though and we'll be discussing American Wife...I'm excited!

Friday night Ben and I decided to have date night. I made stuffed peppers at home and then we went to see Harry Potter which was AWESOME!!!

Saturday morning I had breakfast with Steph M, Steph S, and Caroline. I met Steph M's mom since she was in town, and breakfast was a lot of fun.
Then I headed off to have pool time with Amanda. We lounged by the pool for awhile and then Ben and I met up with our friends Roberta and Mike for an amazing dinner at Sugo and a fun night of bowling!!!
I'm pretty sure I have a future professional bowler inside of me because I bowled a 137! I have never bowled that high in my life!
My score beat my husband's too!! (sorry, just had to point that out Benny)

Sunday, Ben and I began the registering process, I attended my second prenatal yoga class, and then caught a flight to MN for work.
I'll be heading home on Tuesday and gearing up for another exciting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment