Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend with the BFF!

The Sullivans playing around!
Johanna seducing my husband...hahahaha

Me and Jay!
This week was a fun week spent in ATL! Best of all my BFF of 13+ years Johanna came to Atlanta to visit!!!
Tuesday night I met up with Steph S and Caroline at the Cheesecake Factory and Wednesday night Ben and I met Steph M and Pat at Red Salt for some YUMMY food! Thursday Ben and I completed one of our first ever home improvement tasks completely on our own. We installed a new garbage disposal! I was the assistant as Ben did all the work, but I was very proud as neither of us can even pretend to be Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor!
Friday morning Johanna arrived on the 6:30am flight and I picked her up from the airport. She napped while I worked and after work the three of us headed to Taverna Plaka for some Greek food! It was delicious! We tried to go to see Bruno that night but it was unfortunately sold out so we rented Taken instead.
Saturday morning was super busy! Johanna and I met up with Steph M and we went to the Farmer's Market in Alpharetta. We got a lot of fresh produce and spices! Then we headed down to historic Roswell for lunch and antique shopping! Afterwards, we dropped Steph off and headed to get Pedicures at my favorite nail salon! Once we had beautiful feet, Johanna and I hit up the Babies R Us to scout out cribs and rockers!
After a quick trip to the grocery store, Johanna and I came home and made a huge salad while Ben grilled chicken and corn on the cob!
After dinner we headed to the our local theater where we were finally able to catch Bruno! I thought it was quite hilarious but Ben watched half the movie with his hands over his face! I have to admit, the amount of male genitalia in that movie left very little to the imagination.
Ben really did not like the movie, but I thought it was hilarious! Maybe I have a dirty mind...so sue me!
Sunday I attended my first Prenatal Yoga class, and Johanna treated us to dinner at PF Changs.
I'm sad to have to take her to the airport today but I know I will see her soon!
A huge thanks to my BFF Jay-shmay for making the trip down! Love you lots!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment