Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My new and IMPROVED Blog!!!

I'm so excited to debut my NEW and IMPROVED Blog Design!!! I must give props to Chris from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally who did all of the work for me. I wanted something cute and fun (I have zero HTML experience) so I hired someone.
I'm SO freaking happy with the results!!!
I've also changed the name of the blog...The Sullivans was boring and didn't describe us at all (I mean besides our actual name).
Welcome to: Life can be so sweet...on the Sully side of the Street.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!


As you can see there are links to the left of the screen.

I'm working on updating these and haven't finished yet. But a few links are up and active! Surf around and find out a little bit more about us if you want!

So...onto our updates.
Last week was one of those weeks where we never had a typical "day in the life" routine. It was a little weird to be honest and had me craving family time by Friday.
Monday night Ben had a Happy Hour with Mike (at Hooters...lovely) so Tyler and I hung out just the two of us. Tuesday night Tyler and I went over to Steph's to hang with Amanda, Steph and Little Dylan for a little sushi and a little wine. Wednesday was Preschool Curriculum Night at Tyler's School, and Thursday was my book club.

So by Friday I was ready to relax! And relax is what we did. We had a great dinner out at Erwoods with Melanie, Jared, Maddie and Gabriel and then went to Scoops for Ice Cream!
Saturday Ben and I hit the gym while Tyler hit kids club, then in the afternoon we headed downtown for Elmo Live. Our next door neighbor scored us the Suite at Phillips Arena and the kids had a ball!



After Elmo, we headed to Stats for dinner and football! It was a fun night for everyone!

Sunday, Tyler had a playdate at the house with a bunch of the neighbors and we worked on house projects. Nothing too grand! But I did score with another dish off of Pinterest! Jalapeno Popper Chicken...say what???

2 comments:

  1. Lady, I love your new blog! I like how you kept it to your personal taste with the UC colors. :)

    Now I have to find this chicken recipe that I know my husband would love.

    ReplyDelete