Thursday, September 13, 2012

This is the Plateau that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends!

When I google imaged Plateau this is what came up
My first thought was that maybe I could lose a few more pounds if I hiked over that thing.

Guys, I'm stuck in the world's WORST weight loss plateau.
As you recall, when I weighed in on July 12th I had lost 20lbs...Woot Woot!
Now, here it is September 13th and I hit a 22lb weight loss today.
2lbs in 2 months, are your freaking KIDDING ME???????????
I've been consistently working out 5 days/week and eating salad like a rabbit and all I get is 2lbs? I'm so frustrated!

But I know it's a marathon, not a sprint! I just have to convince myself to NOT give up! And I won't, I've come way too far!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a wine glass as big as my head!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment