Monday, July 28, 2008

The game of "Monogamy"

Kristen and Caryn!
Do you think the future Mrs. Banchek is having fun????
Caryn and Brett at the Rooftop Party!

Erin, Christina and Tina at the Rooftop party!

Erin and Kristen at the ER...Erin doesn't look too thrilled!!!
The bparty crew!!!


So....I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. SO much has been going on these past couple of weeks!

On Saturday July 18th, I caught a flight to DC (I believe this was my 7th trip this year) for my friend Caryn's bachelorette party PART 1 and shower!
And what a fun weekend it was!!!

I arrived Friday and was picked up by Erin, we headed straight to her office (her company BIO was also my first company/job in DC...how ironic right?) where we strategized all the final details of Caryn's Saturday night festivities!

Then we headed over to our good friend Tina and Jeff's apartment for a rooftop party! It was a great night (see pics above)!

Saturday morning was a crazy Errand running morning before we met up with most of Caryn's bridesmaids and good friends for brunch at Whitlows in Arlington! I love Whitlow's whether it be for their buffet at noon, or their beer late night!

From Whitlow's everyone was supposed to go see Mama Mia.
Caryn, Tina and Christina ended up catching the flick while myself and Jacqueline took a quick detour to the emergency room with Erin who suffered from some serious dehydration...what a scare she gave us...but she was alright!
Quick Note: Don't make jokes and scream "she coded" in the emergency room! Doctors don't think that it's funny...

Saturday night, while Erin was getting some much deserved rest...the rest of the crew went to an AWESOME restaurant called Marrakesh http://www.marrakesh.us/ ! Caryn even gave belly dancing a try!

Then the theme of the night was revealed to Caryn....a monopoly type game called Monogamy where Caryn was quizzed on various parts of her life and the answers led her to different bars!

As you can tell by the pics...she had the time of her life!

Sunday morning (after sleeping for about...oh...4 hours...in a bed with 3 other girls) we got up and got dressed and headed over to Blair's house (one of the MOH's) for a beautiful shower!
I have to give props to everyone that helped decorate a station!
(especially the San Fran station...hahaha GO ME!!!)

Caryn had a blast and got some awesome gifts!
Oh and she loved the games that Jamie and I came up with. My "Caryn and Brett Travel Trivia" was a hit!

So....yes it was an AMAZING weekend!

2 comments:

  1. yesssss!! :) love it!!! thanks girl for EVERYTHING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the worst picture of me EVER...but thanks for taking care of me!

    - elee

    ReplyDelete