Monday, July 28, 2008

Travel...Travel...and more Travel!

So...after getting home from DC late on Sunday night...I had just one day to get some good QT with the hubby before I had to hop on a plane for NC on Tuesday morning. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in NC with work. It was great catching up with all the coworkers! It was also SO much fun to meet up with Sylvia and Chesare after work at the Carolina Ale House!!! Holler for their Nachos and Spinach Dip!!!

Wednesday night my flight was DELAYED BOOO...so I ended up missing my friend Amanda's happy hour.

Thursday morning, I woke up bright and early for a day trip to Montgomery, AL. I was back just in time to attend a UNC Alumni Happy Hour on the rooftop of Fado's in Buckhead.
http://www.fadoirishpub.com/atlanta/
If you haven't been there, you must. This Irish pub has the best roof top...and amazing beer and food!
From there Ben and I ventured over to our kball bar Charlie Mopps (we lost to the League Champs by 3 points) where we got a chance to hang with friends and catch up!

It was an insane week but tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment