Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What a week!

This was Ben on Wednesday night!!
And here's Kristen!!

This week has been busy, busy, busy so far!!! Monday night Ben and I had a double training session at LA Fitness with Montez (he has officially been my trainer for a year now!). Ben let me pick between arms, legs, and abs...so I picked arms.
Let's just say, here it is Wednesday night and I'm still hurting!!!

Tuesday night Ben and I headed to Decatur to meet up with a couple that moved to ATL after the UNC MBA Experience. Believe it or not there are a lot of us!!! We met Dave and Stephanie at the Brick Store. Such a cool bar!
We had a lot of fun! The beer and food were excellent. We def will be going back there!!!

And...drum roll please....Tonight was our first Cardio Tennis lesson!!! Ben and I are wiped out!!! It was so much fun and I'm so happy that Ben signed us up!!!
It's basically a lot of drills and obstacle courses that involve tennis. It's an hour long and you DEF get an intense work out. Ben and I can't wait for next Wednesday!

Oh and just in case you were wondering...my blue tennis skirt was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment