Monday, October 26, 2009

Childbirth Prep, 80's Flashback & Pumpkin Carving

Me and Roberta...Roberta was named prom queen!
Channing and Angela in matching hot pink prom attire!

Ben and I in our matching tuxedo shirts...notice my crimped hair!
My scary pumpkin
Ben's happy pumpkin
This week and weekend was really chill around the Sullivan pad, which was nice.
With our busy traveling schedule the past couple of weeks it was nice to catch up on errands and laundry throughout the week.
We did mange to squeeze in a Pho night with Steph and Pat on Wednesday though. It was great catching up over our fave food!

Friday night Ben and I went to a local restaurant Shallots for some yum sushi and thai and then headed out to Target to pick up pumpkins to carve over the weekend!
Saturday morning Ben and I were up bright and early to head to Childbirth Prep class! The class was actually very informative and I'm actually looking forward to going back this weekend.
I think the video scared me more than Ben...although I'm not sure how much he saw, considering that when I glanced over at him during the "live birth" part, he had his head down staring at the carpet.
But I think he liked the class a lot too because he asked a lot of questions. He's going to be such a good dad!
The last part of class we practiced breathing techniques while you got massaged by your partner.
So...did I enjoy the last hour of class??...um, yes!!!! Massages are a favorite of mine, and I'll take them anytime, anywhere!
After class we hit up Jason's Deli for lunch and then went home while Ben put together some baby furniture.
Saturday night, Ben and I dressed in matching tuxedo shirts and 80's attire and headed over to our friend Roberta's apt for her 80's prom night party.
We had a Blast dancing to 80's music all night long! I thought that Tyler was going to pop out at one point because I was dancing so hard! I decided to take a break after that!
Sunday morning I made waffles, we carved pumpkins, and I ran a ton of errands and met with Melissa and Amanda to get our nails done. While I was gone, Ben hit the gym.
Sunday night Ben made his "specialty" Mexican Redneck casserole for dinner!
He loves to make it, and I have to say this batch was very delicious indeed!!!!
Happy Halloween week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment