Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby T Update!!!




Well tomorrow I'll officially be 34 weeks along...that's 8 and a half months for anyone that's keeping track! Only a few more weeks until Tyler graces us with his presence. Things are going well, but I'm VERY VERY ready to have him here!
However, I am glad we've still got a few weeks because we still have so much to do! We have one more class to attend (Baby Essentials Nov 14th), another shower this weekend in Spartanburg (can't wait), I have to wash all of Tyler's clothes, pack my bag for the hospital, and we still have to finish the nursery! We are so close though, and I should be able to post pictures of his room in just a couple of weeks!

Last night Ben and I went to Baby's First Images to have some 4D shots taken of Tyler before he's born.
Well, needless to say Tyler stood true to his nickname of "trouble maker" during the session.
He kept his foot and hand in front of his face for most of the shots, however when it came time to expose his "manhood", he had no problem putting that up on the screen for everyone to see! Ben was especially proud!
He's going to be like his mom...a wild child!!! I just know it.
Anyways, above is the best pic we were able to get of his cute little face and the second shot is of his foot! I'll save you from the "family jewel" shots!!!
But here's to our little man Tyler "trouble maker" Sullivan! We can't wait to meet you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment