Monday, November 23, 2009

Twas the week before Thanksgiving...


And all through our pad, creatures were stirring but no baby's been had.
No, no baby yet. But that's actually a good thing.
Tyler will officially be 37 weeks on Thanksgiving day! At that point, he could come anytime and would be considered a full term healthy little boy!
So while, I'm starting to get impatient, it's really a good thing that T-man hasn't graced us with his presence yet.

The week was very chill here, however our whole family was very grateful that my mom made it through surgery with no complications on Wednesday. This has been her 4th back surgery to fix some bulging discs and I'm hoping and praying that it will be her last! This one was more invasive and was promised to fix the problem. Here's to her being able to pick up her grandson in no time!

Other highlights of the week included getting our swine flu shots (Ben didn't pass out...HOORAY) and Ben's work Happy Hour on Wednesday night. It was great catching up with Ben's coworkers who I hadn't seen in awhile! They are all very excited about Tyler's debut!

While the week was very chill our weekend was quite busy.
Friday night I went with Amanda and Melissa to see New Moon with about 500 screaming teenagers! It was a great movie...swoon worthy for sure!
I can't wait to get it when it's out on DVD. After the movie, We all went back to Amanda's for red velvet cake and girl time!

Saturday, Ben went to help our friend Mike move out of his apt while I went shopping and then to Steph O's Pampered Chef party. It was a good time but I definitely ate too much of the delicious treats that were there!
After I left the PC Party, I headed to Taco Mac to meet Ben, Mike, Roberta, Jon and Amy to watch the VT game. It was an easy victory for the Hokies! After the game, we went back to Roberta and Mike's for a bit to play Guitar Hero but called it an early night. I was exhausted from the day.

Sunday Ben watched the Redskins play the Cowboys, while I met up with Steph O and Steph S for lunch at La Madeline. After lunch, I went with Steph S to get some pampering at the nail salon.
After the nail salon, Ben and I ventured out to get all our Thanksgiving dinner supplies.
We are geared up for a short work week and having the Sullivan clan in town!
Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment