Monday, November 16, 2009

Ready for Baby...


Tyler's Nursery:
Refinished dresser from my grandmother/now converted to a changing table

Glider with Tyler's football pillow!
Refinished toy chest from my grandfather and sports wall art!

Bookshelf full of pics, stuffed animals, and books!

As you walk into Tyler's room this is what you see!


We are in full baby prep mode as we are getting ready for Tyler's debut in 4 weeks! I love feeling Tyler move around all the time but I'm so over the swollen ankles and fingers, restless sleep, and weight gain! It seems as if now it's just a big waiting game...and I am NOT a patient person!
This week/weekend we did a lot of mandatory baby stuff. We had to go shopping and finish off our registry, we finished the nursery (see pics above), we met with a personal trainer who will be coming to our house starting in January to get me and Ben and back into shape, we went to the fire dept to have the car seats installed, I had my prenatal massage to get all relaxed and prepped for motherhood, we attended Baby Essentials class on Saturday so that Ben could learn to change a diaper and I could learn to swaddle, and I had my 35 week checkup on Friday!
Wow! When I write it all down I realize we did a lot of baby prep last week!
I hope you all like the nursery pics I posted. We are so excited to have it done and I love how everything turned out. The "Old Sports" theme is just too cute for words!
Other highlights of the week included going to the Counter (awesome burger joint) on Thursday with Steph and Pat. We also went over to Andy and Angela's on Saturday morning to hang with our friends Brad and Keely who were in town for the weekend. We all took their kids Naomi, Jeremiah, and Caleb to the park for play time and a picnic and had a great time!
Saturday night, Ben and I went to Melissa and Chris's engagement party and enjoyed Mexican food while watching everyone do keg stands...Ah, if they had only had a keg of O'Douls...
Overall, it was a very productive and fun weekend!
November is flying by fast and Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the look of it, love the sports theme! Yay for Tyler :) love ya kera

    ReplyDelete