Tuesday, October 16, 2012

High School Flashback!!!

What a fun weekend! Exactly what I needed! Some QUALITY time with my BFF Johanna!
Here's a picture of me and Johanna looking PURTY on my wedding day in 2007...



And here's me and Johanna trying to devour a smoked turkey leg at the 2008 NC State Fair


We be CRAY CRAY like that!

Johanna and I have been best friends since we were 15...18 years now! God, we're old.
So Thursday night, I drove with Tyler up to Spartanburg. My parents kept Tyler for the weekend and I drove up to Raleigh on Friday afternoon. 
Friday night we ate Chinese food in our PJ's and watched 80s movies. Just like our high school days!
Saturday, we did a whole lot of nothin too! Just bonding, reminiscing, and again...watching 80s movies.
Saturday night we hit the NC State Fair! It was a DELICIOUS great time! 
We indulged in chocolate covered cheesecake, vinegar fries, chicken pitas, mini donuts, and bloomin onions.
Relax...I didn't eat all of that by myself! (well maybe the cheesecake).
My old coworker Chesare also came out to the fair, so it was great catching up with her. 
Sunday morning, I left early, picked up T in Spartanburg (where he had an awesome time with Nana and Papa) and then drove to Atlanta.
Ben got a man weekend all to himself. Sometimes I'm TOO kind of a wife! 
He caught up on sleep, did a little bit of "honey do" list items on Saturday, and then went to the Falcons game on Sunday with our friend Mike.
50 yard club level seats! He was in heaven!



I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!!! 



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect weekend... And you are such a great friend. Nothin' like some Chinese food, gossip, and a good movie. :)

    ReplyDelete