Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I love Fall best of All!

So now that the cat's out of the bag about my pregnancy I can show you the cake that my hubby had made for my bday! I've been asking for a pink cake from a REAL Bakery for 4 years, and this year he finally came through. What a smart ass, right? But I love him!


Now for the weekend update...it was both busy and relaxing at the same time. There was no traveling and no big plans on the books, but I feel like we didn't have time to sit still for more than a few minutes!
Friday night our old next door neighbor Jared (Melanie was out of town on business) came over with the kids and we ordered pizza.
Tyler and Maddie had a ball together as usual, and I got some new mommy practice time in with Baby Gabe.
Saturday morning, we hit the gym and then Taste of Roswell for lunch. It was a lot of fun.
Late afternoon, we headed over to our neighbors, the Schmidts, to watch Florida completely crush my Gamecocks. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with our performance. I'm hoping for a strong showing against Tennessee this weekend.
Saturday evening, we went over to our other neighbors, the Smithers, for dinner.
Tyler's BFF is the Smither's oldest little boy Jack. They HEART each other...good thing the adults all heart each other too!

Sunday morning we went to church, and then we spent the afternoon cooking, cleaning and playing.
Ben made crockpot chicken soup for dinner (it's one of his specialties and REALLY good) and I baked candy corn cookies! They turned out so much cuter than I thought they would. Check it out!  Not that easy...but super yummy!


Tyler got to spend a lot of time outdoors playing with the neighbors and Sunday evening, we decorated our first pumpkin...Elmo style!




Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment