Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Blogger World! I hope 2013 will be a safe and exciting year for you all! We are excited to become parents once again in the new year, and cannot wait to see what else the world has in store for us!

I spent a quiet weekend with the family the past couple of days...exactly what the doctor ordered!

But now it's New Year's Eve and time to party! (Well as much as this pregnant woman can)
Usually my NY Resolution is the same one...lose weight. But since I feel like I will succeed once again with Weight Watchers once I pop this kid out, I have a different one this year.

It's to Remember...
Remember that time is precious. To be thankful everyday for what we are given on this earth.
The Sandy Hook Shooting hit home for me that nothing in life is guaranteed and today I just heard some other devastating news of a close friend's nephew. A child once again gone too soon!

Hug your little one's tight and be thankful everyday for what God has given us.
The days are long but the years are short...even when the little ones drive us crazy, just remember to be thankful!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment