Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!





Happy Fathers Day to our wonderful Dads!!!

Ben and I are so lucky to have such great families!!!

Before Ben and I flew back to Atlanta on Sunday morning we were able have lunch with the Sullivan clan...Mom Sullivan, Dad Sullivan, and Kate!

The Pho was great! Ben and I even tried Frog Legs for the first time!

I wish I could have spend Father's Day with my family but Mom and Dad Heatherly are living it up in Disney World this week!

I have to travel to upstate South Carolina next week for work so I'll be very happy to spend some quality time with both of them!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog post on your Dads on Father's Day. We are both fortunate to have such a great daughter and son. You guys are the best. Stay in love, stay out of debt, and stay crazy and full of life.

    Love You,
    Kristen's Dad

    ReplyDelete