Friday, June 20, 2008

Ice Road Truckers....Get on the Bandwagon!




For those of you that don't watch the History Channel...you are missing out!

Make sure you check out Ice Road Truckers on Sunday nights.

Ben and I are obsessed with this show.
It's amazing what these men do...and for some reason I absolutely love it!

Ice Road Truckers (including my fave Hugh "the Polar Bear"...pictured above) can make upwards of $100,000 in two months by driving 18 wheelers carrying tons of equipment OVER the Arctic Ocean...it's insane, cause at any moment they could fall through the ice and die!!!

Sounds boring but I promise you it's not a show to be missed!!!

On another note: To my good friend Kerarrrr.... make sure you check out the other History channel show "Black Gold". Matthew McConaughey's brother is on that show. He's much older and looks nothing like him...but he named his child Miller Lyte McConaughey. Got to respect a man that does that!

1 comment:

  1. OMG KRISTEN-- I actually watch this show! YES! How funny is that?! You know I never watch tv, but I do watch this. haha! I'll have to check out Black Gold, love me some McCaughnehey HOTNESS..raaarrrrr --kt

    ReplyDelete