Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Sweeris!!!

Kristen, Erin, Jacqueline and Kristen K
Kristen and the Beautiful Bride
Jacks and Todd having a blast on the dance floor!
Ahhhh...I love my husband!!!
The bridal party


This weekend Ben and I headed up to DC for the wedding of our dear friends Jacqueline and Todd!


It was such a great time! We arrived on Friday in time for an amazing lunch at Big Bowl. Then we came back to the hotel and went to the rehearsal at 5pm. The rehearsal dinner was at Paolo's in Reston Town Center!
So...can I tell you what a great friend Jackie D is!!! Our bridal party gift consisted of earrings, a Coach wristlet, and Vera Bradley bedroom slippers! I was one happy bridesmaid!

That night we hung out at the hotel bar singing 80s TV Theme Songs! I realized I still know all the words to the "Growing Pains" theme song..."Show me that smile again...don't waste another minute on your crying..."

After spending the night (slumber party style) with the bride and bridesmaids in the presidential suite, we headed to the salon bright and early Saturday morning to get our hair done.
The wedding was held at the Dulles Hyatt. Everything was beautiful and the reception was a blast!!!



The happy couple are spending the week in the Outer Banks getting some much deserved R&R. Congrats to Jacqueling and Todd!

1 comment:

  1. kristin- good post!!
    i definitely enjoyed it more when you did the chunk monologue!!
    it was nice meeting you - we will have to get together soon!

    silvia

    ReplyDelete