Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday Hike and Date Night!

Kristen on the Bridge
Ben doing his best "GQ" pose!!!
Saturday was an absolutely beautiful day so Ben and I decided to take advantage of it! We headed to Chattahoochee National Forest for a little hike! It was very scenic and fairly easy to navigate through (minus the one time we got lost and had to basically climb a boulder to get back on the trail)!!!
On our way home we stopped by Azalea Park and ate Ice Cream as we took in the view of the Chattahoochee River!
Saturday night Ben and I went out to dinner at an AMAZING restaurant called Agave!
One of my Best Friends in the world Erin, and her awesome Dad got Ben and I some gift certificates to this restaurant in Downtown Atlanta as a wedding gift. Ben and I ate outside and LOVED the chips and salsa and calamari!
Ben had the chicken enchiladas as his main entree and I had the sashimi tuna...Out of this world!!!
Thanks Erin and Daddy Lee for making our Saturday date night such a treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment