Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!!!



A cold front came through Atlanta this weekend and the Sullivans tried to stay indoors as much as possible!
Friday after work, I was on top of my game and went to the gym. While I was burning up the elliptical machine, Ben headed to happy hour and met Pat for some beers.
He promised to be home in time for our date night at the Melting Pot. I was very excited to use the gift card that my coworkers gave me for my bday! However, as soon as Ben was dropped off at the house I realized he had just a few too many at the local Hooters. We headed to Melting Pot where Ben proceeded to have our waiter in hysterics because over his drunken antics. I have to admit watching my husband in rare form (trying to dip the cauliflower in the cheese fondue) when you are sober is quite hilarious!
After dinner, we headed to our kball bar Charlie Mopps to help celebrate Amanda's brother's bday. We stayed til around midnight and then I took Benny Boo home to get some Z's!
Saturday we did some shopping (that's right...Ben went shopping! Shocker I know!) and then we had Pat and Steph over for dinner. I made Beer Can chicken in the oven and it turned out to be a hit!!! The chicken literally fell off the bone! Good times were had all around!
Sunday our book club met for lunch at Taco Mac and then went to see Marley & Me at the theater. It was a very good movie but make sure to bring a box of Kleenex! While I was at the movies Ben played in his first ALTA Tennis Match of the season. He was partnered with our good friend Grace, but sadly they did not end up winning! Sunday night I caught up with some reading (almost done with New Moon) and watched the Golden Globes.
We dvr'ed 24 and will get to watch 4 solid hours of Jack Bauer tonight...YES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you GOT a new dog with the pic at the top of the post...doh

    ReplyDelete