Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Midtown Kitchen


Last night big group of us went to One Midtown Kitchen in (obviously) Midtown Atlanta!
Very cool restaurant that I would highly recommend! A little on the pricey side but worth it.

Now on a side note, I've been told by several people (including my husband) that I am very unbiased when it comes to blogging about restaurants. I am told that I use the phrase "The best meal EVER" a little too often. To all those people I have one thing to say...bite me!
I can't help it that I'm a jovial person with a partiality to...well...all food!

But I will say this. Midtown Kitchen has the BEST calamari in the WORLD! And even Ben will attest to this. It was soooo good. I could have had a plate of it as my entree!
The duck was also fabulous too!

The dessert and wine were just on my (gasp) "okay" list but still the calamari was worth the trip downtown alone!
Thanks to Kim and Will for organizing and for everyone else who was there! A fabulous time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment