Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vampires, Darts, and Tennis...oh my!




Ben and I had a fun first weekend of 2009! I spent the entire New Year's Day "recooperating" from our party with a lot of won ton soup!!! But I love vegging by the fireplace on cold winter days!!! At least I caught up on all my dvr!
Friday night Amanda and I went to see Twilight!!! I have quickly become obsessed with the Twilight series...I know it's teeny bopper but I can't help it. Bella and Edward's love transcends all!!! :)
Saturday was spent undecorating the house from Christmas and then going to the gym. That night, Ben and I had date night at an Indian place near our house and then went over to Steph and Pat's. We ended up at North River Tavern playing darts til 2am but it was such a great time!
Sunday morning Ben and I went to watch our team's first tennis match of the season. Neither of us was scheduled to play yet but we thought it would be fun to stop by and cheer the team on. I do have to say that I am a bit intimidated after watching a match. I don't think Tennis and I are meant to be....good thing it was only $20 to join the league. I might just have to be a cheerleader for the season!
After tennis, Ben wanted to give half marathon training a try. I'm very close to convincing him to do it! I ran 6 miles in the park and Ben ran 5!
All in all a very fun and relaxing weekend!

1 comment: