Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Boo update!!!


Today I had my monthly doctor's check up! My doctor said everything is fine and that things are progressing along nicely.
The doctor also used the fetal heart monitor so that I could hear Boo's heartbeat.
She said it was in the 140-150 range which is great!

I was concerned that the heart rate had dropped since my last sonogram but she said that was perfectly normal as the baby develops.
She said it will fluctuate a little in the early months of pregnancy and eventually stabilize!
On Friday I'll officially be 4 months along! I can't believe it!!!
Only 5 more months til I'm a Mommy and Ben's a Daddy!

Our next Baby Boo milestone is July 15th. Ben and I will find out the sex of our baby during my sonogram...given the baby cooperates!
We'll be sure to let you all know what the sex is as soon as we know!!!


PS- I found the above image under Google Pics and I thought it was too funny not to post!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't wait to find out what you guys are having...yay Baby Boo! I wonder if the HR dropped to that range if it is a boy...hmmm...now I don't know which to guess...I think I am still going to my gut - A GIRL!

    ReplyDelete