Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Days of Summer!!!

Another busy week in the Sullivan household....man oh man will I be ready for some rest on vacation next week!
Tuesday night Ben and I had a "mini" date night! We went to our usual pho place for dinner (I've gotten so many comments lately on my pho obsession...and yes, you are right...I'm a full fledged ADDICT) and then we went to see Angels and Demons. I liked it more than Ben did.
I think he didn't find it as suspenseful because he had already read the book. Fortunately, I've had alot of practice dealing with that after seeing the Harry Potter movies and Twilight so I think I was able to enjoy the movie for what it was! They changed some parts of the book but over all I give it one thumb up (but still not two).
Wednesday night we grilled out while I packed for my Denver trip.
Thursday morning I was up bright and early and on a plane to Denver for work and worked all day in Lakewood.
Thurday night I was able to hang with my girl Kera! It was great to see her! We met up with some of her friends for sushi (don't worry I only had a California roll) and then went to her book club meeting. It was a very fun night!
Friday after a long day at work, I was on a plane back to ATL.
I got home around 11pm to wake my "food coma induced" husband. Ben tried a new burger joint called The Counter that night and managed to put away a burger with the works, fries, onion straws, two beers, and a milkshake. Where he puts it I'll never know!
Saturday we were up early to run errands and shop for our upcoming beach vacation.
After stops at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Target, Walmart, and Verizon we were beat and headed home.
I then baked my FIRST Key Lime Pie from scratch!
I must be in nesting mode because I baked the crust, filling, and cream topping and hand squeezed about 20 key limes!
Saturday night we headed over to Steph and Pats for dinner with Tim and Cassie.
We had met Tim and Cassie a number of times through Pat and Steph but it was great to get to know them better! Cassie and I are TV Soulmates so I'm sure we'll be hanging out more often!
We had kabobs and salad and then my Key lime pie for dessert! Thanks Steph and Pat for hosting a great night!!

Today Ben and I are packing up and heading out to Charlotte, NC!
I have to work in Charlotte for a couple of days and Ben's boss let him tag along to work in the BOA corporate offices.
Tuesday we head to Hilton Head for 4 days of beach fun with my family!
We will post pics when we get back!

Hope everyone had a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment