Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding and Bachelor Parties!

Margaritaville Party in Raleigh for work!
Angela, Andy and Me!!!

Me and Jray the groom!!!

Melissa and Rienna!

Group girl shot!!

Old roomies...Me, Leah and Christina



College reunion shot!

Beautiful wedding!!!

Outside the Dukes of Hazard Museum in downtown Gatlinburg



It was another insane traveling week for the Sullivans! Unfortunately we had to spend them apart.
Monday and Tuesday I was in Denver for work. It was a lot of fun because I got to hang with Kera again. We went to an awesome restaurant in downtown Denver and I got to meet some more of her friends...good times all around!
Tuesday night I arrived home in time to go for date night with Ben to our favorite Indian place.
Wednesday I headed to the airport and arrived into Raleigh LATE. I was exhausted but glad that I was able to come home to ATL for a day!

I was in Raleigh Thursday and Friday for a work meeting. It was so fun! The theme of the meeting was Margaritaville and we had an awesome party Thursday night at the hotel. We danced and sang and gossiped about celebrities (RIP MJ and FF)!!! And it's always good to hang with my girls Chesare and Suzanne!

Friday after the meeting I flew into Knoxville, TN where I met Melissa and we headed to our cabin in Gatlinburg to meet the rest of the college crew for Jray's wedding weekend!!!
We had a blast!! Friday we hung at the cabin playing drinking board games (I stuck with fruit punch) and indulged in some hot tub time (again, I watched everyone, as hot tubs are also bad for Baby Boo).
Saturday we ventured into downtown Gatlinburg, which was an adventure in and of itself.
We saw some crazy people (case in point, an old man with underwear outside his pants...the back of the underwear said, "Follow me, I just farted a big one"...no joke) and had an awesome lunch! I would love to go back to Gatlinburg in a couple of years just to visit the sights and go to DOLLYWOOD!
Saturday evening we headed up to the mountain top wedding site. The wedding was beautiful and I couldn't be happier for Jray and Christie!
We danced the night away and ended the night back at the cabin!
Sunday I drove home from Gatlinburg with Andy and Angela and then Steph came over for some salad and girl gossip time!
Ben, on the other hand, spent the weekend in Vegas for our friend Judson's bachelor party! They had a GREAT time.
Friday night they went to the ESPN Zone for dinner and then had a couple of poker tournaments back at their suite (I was VERY jealous of their pimp daddy Venetian suite). Saturday they went to the pool and to another poker tourney. They ended the night with a trip to the Brazilian steakhouse and to Prive where they were ushered into the VIP area for bottle service. None other than Lil Jon served as DJ for the evening. Ben said he had a blast.
Sunday everyone parted after breakfast and Ben spent the rest of the day by the pool at "Bare" (our favorite pool party spot in Vegas). Ben took the red eye home on Sunday and got home around 6am Monday morning. He spent most of the day sleeping while I worked.
When he woke up around noon he surprised me with a new Dooney and Burke wallet he got in Vegas. I was SOOO Excited, I think the neighbors heard my scream!!!
It was a fun but exhausting week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment